My addiction to anything crafty created with a pointy stick, a needle or a hook.....
Pages
▼
Friday, March 06, 2015
Heartbroken
Thomas went in for a thyroidectomy, which he survived - but then got a blood clot to his brain and lungs, and went downhill rapidly. We let him go around 5pm yesterday.
Sleep softly Thomas. You've left a massive hole in our hearts.
I moderate my comments because I was mostly getting spam for weird websites unconnected with it. But I love feedback, so please don't let that put you off! :) Thanks for stopping by!
sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose a pet. They are part of the family. My condolences to you.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your sad news. Sending my condolences. Pets are such a big part of our lives and when we lose them it hurts terribly.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your sad news.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss of The Boy. May you continue to have fond memories of him.
ReplyDelete