Sunday, March 04, 2007

Bill King "groupie" day

Had another excellent day in Crick yesterday, learning more fascinating techniques from Bill King. I must say I wish he'd write a book - I'd be first in line to buy it!

We did sideways missoni-style zigzags (a clever double bed tuck technique), and another interesting single bed tuck technique that produces a wavy effect, a little like the lizard ridge pattern.

Will post the techniques tomorrow when I get a chance to photograph them and write up some sensible instructions from my notes.

It has rained constantly all day today (typical - lovely and sunny yesterday, when I was indoors all day!). Starting to get a touch of cabin fever methinks. *glum* Might have to go for a drive after dinner just to exercise my brain.

Gotta go - roast chicken being served downstairs!

No comments: