My addiction to anything crafty created with a pointy stick, a needle or a hook.....
Pages
▼
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Surprised duck?
(trying to remember some dishes from our favourite local Thai restaurant):
J: What's that dish they have with the amusing name? "Surprised duck"? G: It's "excited fish" or "leaping fish", dummy. J: Oh. (laughs) G: Hey, what about "baffled beef" or "prancing pork"?
I should never try to remember too much trivia after 11pm. My brain just fogs it. Now I have a mental image of a duck, looking behind him, saying "WTF?!"
I moderate my comments because I was mostly getting spam for weird websites unconnected with it. But I love feedback, so please don't let that put you off! :) Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I moderate my comments because I was mostly getting spam for weird websites unconnected with it. But I love feedback, so please don't let that put you off! :) Thanks for stopping by!