There have been a few times in the last few years when I've thought about making this blog members-only or private. Not that I post anything very personal here (I have a friends-only blog for that, although I hardly ever post to it). It's amazing how entrenched the "if you knit you must either be pregnant or a granny" attitude is, amongst the muggles, which is very sad. Nobody critiques an artist or a cook for doing something creative that pleases them.
Whatever. When I start caring what people think of me, I'll let ya know! I used to worry about such things, but I am happy and comfortable enough in myself now that I don't feel the need to conform to some artificial norm :)
On the last full ball of bamboo, so the end of Cameo is in sight, if I can just ignore the distractions of all the other UFOs hanging around the house!
Current mood:
happy
here here who says knitting is not glamours ..........i agree with you jane
ReplyDeleteI LOVE knitting and im defo not an old granny....... .OR PREGNANT........LOL
your just fab the way you are love !!!!