Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stashed up!

Stashed up!

Well, I think most of the yarn is now on Ravelry, apart from a few odds and sods. I've listed a lot of it as acrylic, which it probably isn't, but some cones don't have legible labels (if they have labels at all). G was v late home from work last night, and as I had to get my spare table down from the attic, I used that moment to photograph the stash in situ, as it were.

I've packed my chunky knitting machine into the car alongside a table - just hope I can park near enough to Wonderwool to unload without walking too far, it's a heavy beast!

I think I have invented a new word - "elace-ed" - which is how you feel when you get to the end of a row of lace, and you have the right number of stitches. Took me 5 or 6 attempts to get the drooping leaf pattern first row correct, and I still can't see a pattern, but I'm only one repeat in.

Right - time to move!

No comments: