Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Machine Knitter's Knit-In day in 2012

I am organising a Machine Knitter's Knit-In day in 2012. The details
are as follows:

Saturday, May 5th, 2012 in the Coventry Artspace, 16 Lower Holyhead
Rd, Coventry, 10-4pm. More details here - this is the mysterious extra tab at the top of the blog.

The basic idea is that I will bring all my knitting machines and
attendees will have the chance to play on a machine they've perhaps
only ever seen online (or in a shop). There will be some optional
demos done throughout the day by other attendees. Attendees are
welcome to bring their own machine and table and just knit amongst
like-minded people. I'm hoping it will be a lot of fun! I'm also
hoping that if someone has a useful technique they might feel they can
share it.

Cost will be £10 per person, I will be sending out payment information
in January. Places are limited to 20.

Please email me privately at the address opposite if you wish to attend.

1 comment:

O! Jolly! said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I could attend but too far from home... Happy Knitting!