Monday, June 15


Started to do the sample warp given in the instruction book, before I realised it probably wouldn't fit on the smaller loom. Yes, I caved and bought an Ashford inklette loom last week. Lots of fun, although using a soft crochet cotton for the leashes isn't ideal for hairy, sticky lambswool.


I think I finished the last blanket square yesterday - got some ends to weave in, and need to count them. Then I just need to decide on the layout! Himself is away next weekend so it'll be something to do over the weekend. Oh, and I finished the lace tunic on saturday - it needs washing and blocking. Hopefully I've caught all the dropped stitches, because otherwise it'll get the nickname "exploding punk tunic".

Current mood: sore - no improvement on the back.

No comments: