Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Cheerful fabric

PXL_20210422_103501401

Some more masks, because I've mislaid a few of the earlier ones and I've finessed the design now. Tip: florist's wire for the nose bit for the win!

PXL_20210427_120412716.MP

Some pretty fabric, mostly from the lovely Empress Mills, because a girl needs projects to work on at the moment! The spotty one is from the hungry caterpillar, which was a favourite book of mine when I was a child. Love the mugs fabric too, so cheerful (that was the last of it from the fabric shop in town)! Not sure what I will do with the rainbow stripe fabric as there's only a small amount.

It's raining fit to beat the band at the moment. The garden is loving it! Thank goodness I don't have to go anywhere today...

Current mood: lethargic

No comments: