Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Some finished objects

Apologies for the extended silence here. There's just not been much to report lately, and I hate to bore you with the minutiae of a life in almost-lockdown. There's not been any machine knitting to report, apparently having two garments waiting for a cut and sew neck is enough to kill the mojo stone dead. I should stick to knitting blankets.

tree

The finished cross-stitch. The less said about the willow pattern, which came crashing down at 11.30 pm last night, and needed hoovering up, the better. I am working on a rainbow-themed cross-stitch now, lots of half stitches.

PXL_20210616_102722409

Summer dress. The lace applique hides a mess I made of the neck v, there's a bit of a gather there. I added inseam pockets and decided against the belt, I'd rather just wear this with a seperate belt. Not to mention how it's almost impossible to turn a 2m long tube right side out!

noro

Sleeve for a cardigan in progress. Yes, despite it being 25 degs C here.

Work have announced we will required to be in for three days a week as of mid July, somewhat disappointing - I was hoping for two days in at the most. Not sure how it will work for one colleague who has moved 100 miles away. Ho hum. Though I welcome some return to normality, as I mostly don't work with my colleagues, my physical location is immaterial. I get so much more done at home, and have never missed the 90 minutes of commuting!

If there are any HTML experts out there, I'd love to know why my UL bulleted lists on the MK Treasure Chest Site have recently become numbered lists. I don't know how to fix it, alas.

Current mood: bored

No comments: