Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Whoops...

Blogger/Google must have changed something, and I missed it. I found a bunch of comments that I had not responded to. So if you left a comment and I never replied, my apologies! I don't get that many comments anyway, if I was as popular as the Yarn Harlot or Attic 24 then perhaps I would have spotted it sooner. Anyway, mea culpa - I've resubscribed to receiving comments on my two blogs so hopefully they will get through now. 

Technology eh? Just when you think you've figured it out, everything changes and the rug gets pulled from under you again. 😜

1 comment:

A. Porter said...

Yes, people are so stupid aren’t they? I’m up in NE Scotland, currently trying to avoid humanity, apart from close family. I just wanted to say thank you for your very useful blog, I have gleaned lots of info and ideas from it for my machine knitting.