Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Big Textile Show

PXL_20221030_121258918a PXL_20221030_121247574a PXL_20221030_121309826a

I had a lovely time demonstrating at the Leicester Big Textile Show this weekend - I just did Sunday along with D and J, so cannot take any credit for the stand which was very well done (I love the new sign!). I didn't make anything, just demonstrated cards with various techniques to show it's not all just stocking stitch. Bob apparently knitted a jumper for one of the organisers on the Saturday because I saw her wearing it (I'd love the pattern)! I picked up a block printing kit (something I have wanted to try for a while), some pretty handspun that will become a hat, and some arty notelets. The exhibitions (mostly in the racetrack concourse) were amazing as always. The only downside for me was as it was the first day of GMT, and I was indoors pretty much all day, my body isn't entirely sure what day it is right now! Still, that's fairly normal for me for the next five months alas...

Current mood: enthralled

No comments: