It's SCATTERGORIES, and it's harder than it looks! And I got it from JenLa:
Here are the rules:
*Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following.
*They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
*If you can't think of anything, skip it.
*Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.
*You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Jane
1. Famous Singer/Band: Jim Morrison / Judas Priest
2. 4 letter word: just
3. Street Name: Jobs Lane (it's in Cov) or Jardine Crescent (ditto)
4. Color: Juniper-berry - is that a colour?
5. Gifts/Presents: Jumpers
6. Vehicle: Jeep
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Jellybeans
8. Boy Name: John
9. Girl Name: Jennifer
10. Movie Title: Jumping Jack Flash
11. Drink: Jade Isle (a cocktail, apparently)
12. Occupation: Janitor
13. Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez
14. Magazine: Journal of Wound Care (it's a vet thing)
15. U.S. City: Jacksonville, Florida
16. Pro Sports Teams: ?!
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jiggered
19. Something You Throw Away: Juice carton (empty, natch!)
20. Things You Shout: "Just pick a goddamn lane, jerk!". Usually to oblivious 4x4 drivers
21. Cartoon Character: Jimmy Darrock (Flintstones)
OK, ok, I struggled a bit here, and Google helped me with a few of these...