Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blogstalking Week 10 - Thankful

Bring British, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving over here, but I guess I'm still thankful for things!

  1. My health
  2. My home
  3. My sexy bloke
  4. My cat
  5. My knitting machines
  6. My little car
  7. My friends and family
Nothing too exciting here, huh?!

Yesterday I taught three people to crochet. One picked it up and flew, working far faster than I can! One picked it up and went at a medium pace. One picked it up, but it was a bit blobby. Practice makes perfect - you wouldn't get into a car for the first time and expect to be able to drive! Had some nice feedback from the shop owner (where the workshop took place) so that was nice.

Next week I am running a lace workshop, I need to work on a lace pattern for a heart that I drew up.

Past the armhole on the first front of the curly wurly waistcoat. Focus pays! :)

No comments: