Saturday, March 01, 2008

Just a quickie...

Spent all day working my chunky machine at the Crafty Cottage in Warwick, for the Ravelry day, which went down very well. I feared for the floor at one point, there were so many people in the building!

Georgiann, I'm not sure what I'm going to make with Noro, but I've just discovered I came second in the "make a baby cardigan" contest, so I have some dosh to spend at the aforementioned establishment, which stocks a goodly range of the Noro!

BTW, if there are any machine-knitters that can get to Warwick, the Sewers and Knitters shop in Jury St are selling off all of their mk accessories, at very reasonable prices. £5 for a punch and £10 for an intarsia carriage, no reasonable offers refused. She mostly has Brother accessories, but I spotted some Knitmaster lace carriages too. I wonder if the machines are in the sale?! I do NOT need any more machines, but ooooh it's tempting! I'd have to get rid of one to justify that though!

Right, I'm off. I'm tired and I have a date with my sofa!

Toodle-pip!

No comments: