Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ouch!

Managed to shut my finger in the car door on Monday morning, so spent some time in casualty waiting for the x-ray dept to open. Nothing broken, but it's going to put a stop to my handknitting for a week or two :(

Before I managed to mangle myself I'd made some inroads to a grey jumper - I was up to the armhole shaping. I'm also part way through an afghan on the knitting machine. It's made up of five panels, I have knitted three of them and am in the process of joining them. The pattern is the fairisle/celtic afghan from scanthecat but I am using pre-programmed patterns from the KH950i, not the peacock pattern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, indeed! Glad to hear it wasn't broken!

A few months ago, I accidentally shut my dog's tail in the car door. Poor thing! Thank goodness his tail didn't break either.