Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Whoops...

Recently, a website that had lots of Bond patterns (taken from the defunct Bond list I think) went down, and I had a major scramble redirecting all the broken links to the wayback machine versions. Thought I'd got them all, but found a load more today. Next time I should just search the files in HTML source mode, far more efficient!

In the process I did unearth some more MK patterns, so it wasn't effort wasted. Also a link to a "Harry Potter" scarf pattern, that made claim to be machine knit, but gave no indication of needles to cast on or rows to knit. Shame on whoever posted that!

Anyway, if you haven't already found it, please check out the Machine Knitter's Treasure Chest. Lots of useful info and pattern links for machine knitters, and it's mostly ad free too!

No comments: