Monday, October 24, 2016

FOs and WIP

Rotten photo, this bag charm is sewing-themed and is attached to my sewing machine bag. You might be able to make out a tailor's dummy, scissors, safety pin and bodkin:

DSCN2511

Cranked these out at the weekend, yarn is Knitpicks Felici:
DSCN2509

Almost wish I hadn't accidentally bought such a big loom - it takes up most of the table. Almost! Since redecorating, the warp got loose, the ratchets swung open. I will try and make sure that doesn't happen again, because some of the warp is now very tight and I can't figure out what's causing it as it was warped up pretty well before the move. Oh well.
DSCN2510

Had weird dream that not only was Dad still alive, but that he was Mum's second husband and she'd secretly been married to a Spaniard. Pay no mind, it's mostly the plot of a book I'm currently reading!

Current mood: curious

No comments: