Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Holidays

Never fear, been taking a bit of a break from the machine knitting because I had a lovely week in Spain, topping up my tan and swimming outdoors. Having said that, I've made a few baby blankets on the E6000 from some 2/30s acrylic found languishing in the garage. 100 sts both beds and one of the "floofy" tuck patterns and 500 rows. It's a Metbury baby pattern. Pics as and when they are finished. Have been using the motor, which has been making some clonking noises. Tried to retension the belt last night but not strong enough to unscrew the end pulley so it will have to wait. I've also been finishing off a cross-stitch sampler I started during a bout of RSI. It's strangely addictive.

I'll be demonstrating machine knitting at this weekend's Knitting and Crochet guild AGM at Warwick University in Coventry. If you are there, stop by and say hello!

Current mood: happy

No comments: