No pictures to show yet as the next task is to join one shoulder, sew and cut a neck hole and apply a neckband, then finish up the garment. I hope to do most of that this weekend, though if the weather's fine I will be making the most of it outdoors.
I just wanted to share a picture of how I did the cables - I added a "sacrificial" needle every 5th row, and then dropped it to do the cable. The machine is at half pitch so there are two needles for the cable "gutter" - any other way and it was too tight / left an unsightly gap. Doing the transfer on odd rows meant it was impossible to forget which way I was crossing - the first cross of the centre two stitches was always towards the lock. Genius!
Current mood: working