Tuesday, October 24
1. Where is your favourite knitting spot?
It depends on the type of knitting, for me. Upstairs in the front bedroom if it's machine knitting - it would be pretty hard to operate them from anywhere else, lol! On the sofa downstairs if it's handknitting.
I also sometimes knit at work when it's quiet, or in the car on the way to work when G's driving. You can tell it's a fibre nut's car after a bit, the fluff accumulates.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead?
Weave, crochet, dye, sew, paint - definitely something creative!
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Somewhere tropical like Hawaii or Bali or the Maldives. I've yet to leave Europe (unless you count Tenerife, which I don't).
4. When you were little - What did you want to do “when you grew up?” Are you doing it?
In primary school everyone went through a phase of wanting to be a teacher - "teacher worship". Then later on it was spaceman. Nope - I'm a CAD engineer, though, so not your usual girly occupation.
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Anything with cookie dough in it, or black cherry.
Okay, your turn.