Thursday, March 08, 2007

SP10 Questionnaire

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love space-dyed stuff the most, fancy yarns, lots of loud colours, and there's nothing I'm not keen on. I especially like space-dyed cotton, because you can't get it in the UK

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A little bag my mum made me.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
Intermediate/advanced. Learnt to crochet and knit when I was about 8, still learning how to use the knitting machine without swearing.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Amazon

5. What's your favorite scent?
Something floral, eg Flower by Kenzo. Lemon, sandalwood, peppermint

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, unfortunately. White chocolate is my downfall.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Crochet, machine-knitting, painting (watercolours). I don't spin (maybe one day).

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Classical, dance, rock. Yes, I have an ipod shuffle

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Cobalt blue, purple, pink. Not keen on orange, green or brown.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Living with boyfriend of 5 years, and one cat, Thomas.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
Yes to the first three.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
At the moment, socks!

13. What are you knitting right now?
Socks, and an afghan

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I like both, but prefer plastic. I love my Denise needles!

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes to both

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
About 9 months I think, a beach tote that never made it to the beach :)

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Anywhere warm and hot. Nice was good, Antibes was even better.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Colourbox cats, cobalt blue glass

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Knit today and Knitting magazine. I just adore anything by Kaffe Fassett (haven't got any of his books), or Noro yarns (esp. Kureyon) - yummy!

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Can't think of any right now.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. Size 7 UK

23. When is your birthday?
23rd March

No comments: