Friday, May 18, 2007

Lace update...

Well, I was going to frog down to the first repeat...

But as I approached that point, it looked as if I had a dropped stitch that had made it all the way to the cast on row. So, it's now back into a ball. Never mind.

I'm feeling quite chirpy about it, actually. I supposed I ought to be gutted, but I'm not! Maybe it's the thought of the crispy chili beef that is on its way to the house as I type, maybe it's the unexpected sunshine, maybe it's just end-of-the-week euphoria!


Current mood: happy and hungry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let it beat you!

steel breeze said...

Don't you worry, I won't! You are talking to the woman who made 5 false starts on a machine-knitted banner and 3 on the DBJ lovehearts jumper! OK so there was some swearing, but I got there in the end :)

If nothing else, I'm ruddy stubborn, and refuse to let complex patterns/machinery beat me!