Friday, March 21, 2008

Tagged!

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my friend, Mandy, and charged with sharing some stuff about me.

Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here goes:

1. I have to wear glasses for prolonged driving/computer work. I have cataracts in both eyes, and just lately the left eye has started to get bleary. Not sure how long I need to wait before I can get an implant. It's not really bugging me at the moment.

2. If I'm daydreaming it's probably about knitting or some sort of craft. I can't help myself.

3. I like the large dinner plates stacked evenly in the cupboard, as in an even number in the pile. If there are six plates, it has to be 2 and 4. Yeah, I know, I'm a freak! I'm not weird about anything else really, just the dinner plates.

4. Being a CAD engineer means I often really prefer symmetry and balance in things. If I use colours, I have to balance the spectrum. Sometimes it's hard to break out of this mindset.

5. My hair is actually blonde, and I've always thought of myself as such, but since I started working full time I don't get much sunshine so it's kinda dark/mousey. Except at the moment, it's mahogany. My mum was a bit annoyed when I told her (she hasn't seen it yet though).

6. I can be a bit of an insomniac if I'm upset about something. The smallest noise or light in the bedroom will wake me. However, I have been known to fall asleep, sitting up, in front of the speakers at a rock concert. Go figure!

OK I'm not going to tag anybody, sorry! Blogging should be without obligation. But if you want to have a go, let me know!

No comments: