Monday, October 20, 2008

An award, woo-hoo!



Susy nominated me for an award! I never won anything for my blog before! Woohoo!

The creator of this award is The Bitchy Stitcher and she says:

"... I've decided to create a new award. Something to honor any blogger who crafts, sews, quilts - you know, makes stuff - no matter how crappy (or how good). A way to say - I like your blog, like your stuff, and I'm pretty sure you have a good sense of humor."

I have to pass this onto three crafty bloggers. It was hard, but I nominate Knitman, Julie and Kate. I don't think any of your stuff is crappy - Knitman's, especially, is always beautifully made. I also think the mug in the picture is actually quite pretty! So there!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Well, thank you so much for the "Ugly Mug" award - I'm already thinking about who to pass it on to.