I've made the first sleeve for the Cog's ribbed jumper. It was hard work. After a while the weights were doing nothing for the central stitches, so I resorted to a firm pull downwards and some edge weights. It mostly went without a hitch. Not sure I fancy making another ribbed garment, though - it's hard work increasing.
I keep getting somebody trying to post spam links in Chinese. I ran today's through a translator. Thanks, but no thanks. The fact that the comments are moderated and involve captchas should give it away, really. This isn't a platform for your marketing, so please go elsewhere!