Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stalled? Nah, just busy!

The one problem about doing a lot of knitting/crochet is that it generates a lot of sewing up before it's finished. I've got the doll's outfit to sew up and decorate, and a sideways skirt to graft (although I'm not sure how happy I am with it already). The one obstacle is time - these things aren't quite mindless enough for in front of the tv - not as mindless as a simple garter stitch dishcloth, anyway. Not that I spend that much time in front of the tv. I'm following "Waking the Dead", "Doctor Who" and "Desperate Housewives" at the moment. Anything else I get chance to watch, is a bonus! And it'll get worse before it gets better - I've got a portable telly in the knitting room, but it's not digital so after September it will be useless without a digibox - and that room has no aerial anyway. It was going to get freecycled, but I discovered I could use it with the Brother PPD so we kept it, although I don't have a proper place to put it at the moment.

Don't worry, I'll get there. Planning on doing some sewing up on Wednesday night at knit club.

No comments: