Friday, August 31, 2012

Typical!

...been hunting high and low at home, for my copy of Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet. Even asked my knitting group if I'd loaned it to anyone. I felt sure I'd lost it - not least because I often take it to demos and thought perhaps someone had taken it home. It's a really good book (recently reissued) and if you are a lefty (I'm not) it's got all diagrams in left and right versions.

Finally gave up yesterday and ordered a copy - and guess what? Found it tucked in amongst the MK books when I got home. I checked there THREE TIMES too!. Whoops! Oh well, at least I got it at a bargain price from the Book Depository - they seem to be having a 30% off sale at the moment.

Got to take the car in for its MOT tomorrow and then start packing for Dream Week, so it's going to be a busy weekend. Fingers crossed the car passes. Looking forward to Dream Week though, it's always fun!


No comments: