Thursday, May 01, 2014

Leftovers...

I've been desperately trying to knit up the leftover yarn. I made a third pair of CSM socks in a patriotic colourway, and there should be enough leftovers from each pair of socks for a pair of fingerless mittens. A pity I was also making Innocent Smoothie hats, and got my stitch counts mixed up. Made one glove that's impossible to put on. Doh.

Off to Holland again next week, apparently the project is really complicated. The fact that I did three weeks of work on it already, without a working telephone, seems to have escaped them. Plus it eats into May Day, so I'm not too impressed. Must try and think of a project to take with me. Must remember to pack tunisian hooks and yarn in boot, as going straight to a workshop from the airport on my return. 

No comments: