Saturday, August 18, 2007

LR - squares complete!

In an unusual mad burst of activity, I made the final three squares today...


I guess it's partly because I was so close I had a mad spurt, and partly because I've got another project in mind that will require prolonged use of the chunky machine. Now, I just need to steam tons of bits, arrange, and get sewing.

Bit fed up tonight 'cos G has been messing around with the media centre, and now I can't watch any tv. Bah, boys and their toys!

Current mood: annoyed

1 comment:

joy said...

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. This is the only way that I know to reply, well at tne moment. I was unable to find a email address for you. Anyway keep up the good work and spread the news - knitting rocks. I will be keeping an eye on your blog.

Smile. Life is good.