Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Nearing the summit of Lizard Ridge

You know you've been procrastinating on an UFO when...

...it takes you twenty minutes and one frogging to remember the pattern sequence. Yes, I started another LR square last night. I've only got 4 or 5 to go, I don't know quite what I'm waiting for. Well, actually, I've been enjoying getting to know the Passap, so I guess that's partly to blame. Also most of the LR squares are awaiting steaming. That is going to take some time, but it will be worth it!

I'm thinking of using some of that Yarn Treehouse yarn (a DK) to make a jumper in the LR pattern, with waves. Not sure. It would be quicker to do than the standard gauge version I was working on, that's for sure! Not decided yet though.

Spent some time digging up plants and planting other things out, and then dealing with some items I am selling on Ebay, so didn't make it to the knitting machine 'til half 9.

Monday was the last day I drove G to work. It's his last (half) day today, tomorrow he starts the new job at 8am, and Friday at 7am. It feels weird already, leaving in seperate cars. Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it.

Current mood: happy

No comments: