Tuesday, June 24, 2008

7 questions meme

Merkuria Lyn tagged me, so here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was working for an air-con company somewhere in deepest Smethwick, and seeing a total control-freak boyfriend. And I had discovered machine knitting, yay! :)

2. What are five things on my to-do list today?

I've got to call an asian lady about her knitting machine - pretty sure it's Jaz, but she didn't leave her name. I've yet to buy myself this month's Amazon treat - nothing really says "buy me!" today. I want to do a few more rounds on the Kauni cardigan. I want to finish up the pie-crust trim I foolishly started on a baby blanket, because I want my machine back. And I want to make a bag/yoked jumper/garter stitch sweater. Like, yesterday.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?

Bread, olives and oil/vinegar. Cheese on toast or welsh rarebit. honey-roasted peanuts. Anything that's bad for me, really.

4. Where are some places I've lived?

Stechford in Birmingham - very handy for the sports centre and the railway station, but a bit on the noisy side traffic- and neighbour- wise. In a high-rise in West Bromwich, middle of nowhere. In Coventry, various dodgy houses.

5. What would you do if you were a billionaire?

Pay off a few small debts and set up in business making bespoke knitwear. Oh, and pay off the house.

6. What jobs have you done?

Supermarket checkout girl, CAD operator

7. Which other people would you like to know more about?

Anybody who wants to have a go is welcome!

No comments: