Monday, August 8

Hurrah!

Finally finished the Dream Week project this weekend. It came out quite well, although I did have to resort to fabric glue near the end. I will be taking photos at some point, of course.

Now I can relax and get on with some non-deadline knitting - adding a 2x2 rib to a Passap sock I made last week as part of a demo, for example. Finishing off the loud intarsia waistcoat, for another.

Ironically, just as I've finished a major project, a whole weekend has become free owing to the cancellation of the last pattern drafting course. I'm sure various chores will expand to fill it, though - they usually do!

No comments: