Friday, May 24, 2013

Sleepy

Not sure WHY I'm sleepy, because I've been sleeping really well lately, dreaming most nights. I'm almost past the complicated patterning part on the first High Country Spring sock, and I'm love love loving the Knitpro Carbonz needles. I don't know why, but I don't like curvy DPNs. Who knew?

I'm also just past the armhole on the back of Smoulder. I've finished the main body part of Blueberry shortcake, apart from the joining row. I've had to give crochet a rest lately because of some pain in my knuckle, which I had originally put down to too much internet use.

I caved in and bought this from BSK because it was pretty:

DSCN0878

And I made up some placeholders for Rav projects. Please feel free to take copies for your own use.

frogged

sleep

camera

waiting

in_progress

dream_week

In other news, I finished this:

DSCN0866

...and it's bloody awful so it went into the bin. I think I should have used the hem treatment less. A pity.

No comments: