Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sockathon

Made two pairs of socks on the CSM this weekend:

DSCN0882

DSCN0883

A test knit of some fingerless mitts with leftovers:

DSCN0891

The weather was nice enough that I took some photos in the garden:

clematis

DSCN0887

bleeding heart

flowers white

Went a bit mad in Hobbycrafts and bought some cottons for kumihimo braiding:

DSCN0881

I did pick up some braiding silk from Rainbow silks, but it is really thick, not quite what I was expecting.

A belated birthday present from one of the Cog's brothers:



I had to force myself not to buy 200g of angora and a 2.75mm circular needle this weekend, to knit a bolero from it...

I need to take a break from handwork, my right index finger's main knuckle is really hurting and the joint is swollen. Hoping it's reversible, whatever it is. Crochet seems to be the worst.

1 comment:

Mary Triller said...

I love the socks Jane.

Hope the knuck heals quickly!

Mary