Friday, March 04, 2016

26 things, in alphabetical order...

Twenty-six things about me...

A- Addiction: Anything crafty. Wish I could do it full-time and get paid for it, but alas not.

B- Biggest fear: Not trying everything I want to, before I die

C- Current time: 13:19

D- Drink you last had: Coffee

E- Every day starts with: Rock music, if it's a workday - the stereo is tuned to Planet Rock

F- Favourite song: Too many to choose from! Wish you were here by Pink Floyd if pushed...

G- Ghosts, are they real: Never seen one myself, but that doesn't mean they're not real

H- Home town: Rugby, UK (but originally from Coventry - I didn't get far!)

I- In love with: My other half, my cat Eddie "Devilcat Rocketboy" and my knitting machine collection.

J- Jealous of: Um, nobody, really.

K- Killed someone: No

L- Last time you cried?: Xmas eve, missing Thomas (cat)

M- Middle name: Shirley (Argh!)

N- Number of siblings: One younger sister

O- One wish: That Thomas was still here

P- Person you last called: Mum

Q- Question you're always asked: Yes, my eyes really are that blue

R- Reason to smile: It's Fridaaaaay!

S- Song last sang: "Not the girl you think you are" - Crowded House

T- Time you woke up: 6 am officially, 5ish unofficially for cat petting duties

U- Underwear colour: Blue with white dots today

V- Vacation destination: Somewhere hot with a beach

W- Worst habit: Over-thinking things

Y- Your favourite food: Tom ka gai soup (chicken and coconut milk soup)

X- X-Rays you've had: Upper arm, index finger

Z- Zodiac sign: Aries.

Nominate 5 people: Nope. If you wanna do this meme on your blog, go ahead. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

No comments: