Monday, April 11, 2022

Some almost finished objects...

PXL_20220411_120726378

Almost finished a shawl! I'll either play yarn chicken, or I'll use the leftover yarn for a fringe.

PXL_20220411_120747379

Almost finished a cardigan on the Passap! I found this cone of Grigna-like yarn in the inventory last week. Not enough to make a cardigan for me, it's awaiting the addition of a shawl collar. I will probably knit that "as I go" on the machine, and then hope I can very gently steam it a bit flatter. For the charity pile!

PXL_20220411_120831430

Almost finished a Christmassy top (and yes, I know it's April!). The fabric called to me, what can I say? It's almost finished, because I need to tidy up loose ends and possibly do some overstitching on the sleeves. There are some mistakes on here but I did run it up in a few hours Friday night... I surely need to lose some weight though, it looks really big when it's not being worn.

The house is in uproar, as the necessary kitchen items are now in the dining end of the living room, and the unneccessary kitchen items are in the bath or the attic. There is another kitchen, flat-packed, in the garage. Pray for us and our ability to cook on a loaned electric ring and the microwave for the next two weeks (and not give ourselves food poisoning)...

Current mood: energetic

No comments: