Monday, September 06, 2021

Results but no pics yet

Two cut and sew necks completed successfully this weekend - now the sewing up may commence. I do not recommend a double-bed tuck pattern for a jumper, very time consuming for hand sewing. I may end up mounting it on the machine. I will stick to using that sort of pattern for blankets in future!

There's been a somewhat heated exchange on one of the Rav groups, over mask-wearing. Alas, if the majority now think it's "over" (it isn't) and cease wearing them, then mask wearing for the majority becomes a waste of time. If take up is high then transmission is lower. I guess my faith in the common sense of humanity took a bit of a pasting lately, after the reports of horse de-wormer selling out in the US. There's a great deal of difference between a virus and a parasite - even I know that! Sigh.

I am at a loose end today as I am off for a short camping break this week but it's too early to start packing. 

Current mood: cynical

No comments: